The Enneagram 1.0
This Workshop offers answers to the following questions:
- What is the Enneagram?
- What perceptions do I hold on to?
- Why do I feel the way I feel?
- Where do these thoughts come from?
- Why do I do the things I do?
- How can the Enneagram help me with my relationships?
- How can I grow in self-acceptance, compassion, and open-heartedness?
- What practical ideas and practices will I be able to apply to my life immediately?
We each come with perceptions and perspectives of what life is and what we desire to experience. All of these perspectives are correct; but, only partially so. The Enneagram is a powerful tool that tunes us in to our individual perceptions and shows us what motivates us to think, feel, and act as we do. It validates our experiences in the world while at the same time, expands our awareness of other perceptions and perspectives that differ from our own and yet are equally valid.
This kind of work can only be done internally, within our own minds, hearts, and bodies. However, this kind of work cannot be done alone. That is why I am excited to offer these workshops as a means for developing a community of compassionate, open-hearted individuals who are on a journey of self-discovery.
For Registration, click here.